Registration on Manufactured Homes
In order for a manufactured home to be registered, the purchaser must provide
- proof of title (2000 year model and newer)
- proof that sales tax has been paid
- If applicable, the purchaser must provided an Alabama Certificate of Title Application.
- As proof of ownership, the Revenue Office will accept:
- Bill of Sale from Licensed Dealer.
- Notarized Bill of Sale from an individual showing purchase price.
- As proof of sales taxes paid, the Revenue Office will accept
- Bill of Sale from Licensed Dealer showing Sales Tax Collected.
- Receipt for sales tax paid to county revenue office.